Chastain-Skillman is hiring Environmental Engineers with exposure to Water and/or Wastewater and Utility Management. CS has been providing professional services in Florida for 67 years and we are actively recruiting engineers for our Lakeland Office.
- Planning, conducting, and coordinating detailed phases of engineering work
- Requires judgment in independent evaluation and selection of project elements, systems and processes
- Actively pursue continuing education opportunities to maintain a high level of technical proficiency
- Be cross-functional. As workflow demands change it may be necessary to support production requirements as part of a project team, and step into various roles
- Lead and/or participate in firm marketing efforts. Not limited to, but may include attending various marketing events and functions
- Be able to build and maintain relationships with clients, partnering teams, and community stakeholders
Qualifications for Environmental Engineering PE:
- At least 6 years of experience in a consulting firm
- Bachelor’s degree in Environmental Engineering (ABET accredited or NCEES evaluation for equal) – Master’s Degree Preferred
- Must have a Florida PE or PE license in other state with an ability to obtain Florida PE within 6 months of employment
Qualifications for Environmental Engineering EI:
- Pursuing Bachelor’s degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering and currently in Senior year of study OR completed Bachelors/ Master’s Degree
- Must have a EI certification with preference for FL state EI
- Experience in consulting/contracting or internship is a plus
Other activities not specified here may become necessary as the Company, position, or the marketplace evolves with the changing business environment.
A successful candidate will enjoy a strong compensation package that is commensurate with experience.
Medical, Life, Dental, Vision Insurance, Paid Vacation & Holidays, Short & Long Term Disability, 401K Plan.