Job Title: Professional Surveyor and Mapper
- Assist in managing, directing, and supervising the field survey crews, and drafting personnel.
- Responsible for your projects performance.
- Developing and managing client relationships.
- Ability to work well as a team player.
- Responsible for the planning, organizing and supervising of the daily job assignments.
- Assists in the training and instructing of the survey field crew.
- Prepares effective man-hour budgets, and proposal documents.
- Responsible for the quality control/quality assurance on all of your projects.
- Effective communication with clients and team members to ensure high team focus on project goals.
- Proven knowledge of the Minimum Technical Standards as per 5J-17 of the Florida Administrative Code and other regulations that apply to survey and mapping.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Ability to establish and maintain an effective working relationship with other employees, officials and clients.
- Experience with preparing budgets and proposal documents.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at one time, with strong team leadership abilities.
- Knowledge of AutoCADD Civil 3D, Trimble Business Center, and other office related software.
- Knows the practices and techniques used in the calculations of boundaries, and ability to make the boundary calculations.
- Ability to prepare construction projects for the field survey crews.
- Ability and desire to quickly learn new survey processes used to complete survey projects.
- Professional Surveyor and Mapper licensed, in good standing, in the State of Florida. Bachelor’s Degree in Geomatics preferred.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license and be able to secure a valid Florida driver’s license at the time of employment with in this classification.