At Chastain-Skillman, we recruit top talent. Our team is currently seeking a Water/Wastewater Project Engineer with a passion for hands-on learning to join our team.
The qualified individual will be an experienced engineer who completes the full scope of work from planning and design through construction. He/She will lead the design and production of water/wastewater projects. Project market sectors to include primarily municipal utility infrastructure including pipelines, pump stations, and treatment facilities
- Responsible for all aspects of production and drafting of plans and supporting documentation, preparing reports, performing technical research, evaluating alternatives, and providing recommendations to senior team members
- Mentoring Engineering Interns
- Accomplish tasks within budget and schedule
- Mentoring individuals on his/her team
- Anticipates problems and initiates corrective actions in conjunction with Senior Staff
- Graduate of 4-year bachelor’s degree program in engineering
- 4+ years of experience
- Must be a licensed/accredited professional within the field of practice (PE licensure)
- Proficiency in applicable design, or modeling software (AutoCAD, Microsoft, or related software packages).
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Capable of performing a broad range of tasks with minimal supervision.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Proficient in understanding local codes and technical design requirements of local jurisdictions.
We are an equal opportunity employer and consider all qualified applicants equally without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or disability status.
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Comprehensive medical, vision, and dental options
- Ability to participate in our 401k
- Life insurance including employer-paid $50,000 of AD&D
- Short-term & long-term disability
OUR CORE VALUES
Do What’s Right
Our reputation is everything.
One team, one goal, one vision.
Today’s actions determine tomorrow’s success.
Restless desire to learn, grow and advance.